Wikipedia Apps Free Download For PC Full
Wikipedia Apps Free Download For PC Windows 7/8/10/XP.Free Wikipedia App Full Version Download for PC.Download Wikipedia Apps Latest Version for PC,Laptop,Windows.There have lost of free apps for pc.If you like these apps for pc just try False Flesh Apps for pc too.If you’ve fed up with playing your android application on your small Android screen, let us show you how to run android apps on pc windows.You can run Android APPS/APK Games on PC or laptop using an Android emulator app.
We works as apk downloader for pc to help you install Wikipedia Apps Games available on Google Play Store too.Just Download android Apps Games on desktop of your PC.If you like Wikipedia APK Just Download Mega Filmes HD Apps for pc.You Can Download Wikipedia APP for PC Here.
Official Wikipedia App for Android. Wikipedia is the free encyclopedia containing more than 32 million articles in 280 languages, and is the most comprehensive and widely used reference work humans have ever compiled.
– Tabbed browsing: pressing-and-holding a link lets you open it in a new tab, allowing you to keep reading the current article without losing your place, and switch to the new tab when you’re ready.
– Link previews: Tapping on a link shows a preview of the linked article, giving you a chance to get the gist of the link without losing your place in the article you’re reading.
– Lead images: experience Wikipedia like never before with a prominent, contextually-relevant image and description at the top of articles
– Image gallery: tapping on an image shows you the image full-screen in high resolution, with options to swipe left/right for browsing additional images
– Descriptions from Wikidata: when searching, each search result now contains a quick description that helps to contextualize the result. These descriptions are also shown in other areas of the app, like Nearby
– Article suggestions: scroll to the bottom of an article to see suggestions about what you could read next
– Saved pages: save select pages for offline reading and browse them even when you don’t have a data connection
– Nearby: learn more about what’s around you by getting links to articles about things that are near your current location
– Language support: seamlessly switch to reading Wikipedia written in any language, either by changing the language of the current article, or changing your preferred search language while searching.
– Table of contents: swipe left on any article to bring up the table of contents, which lets you jump to article sections easily
– Wikipedia Zero: data charges waived for participating mobile operators
Send us your feedback about the app! In the menu, press “More”, then “About the Wikipedia app”, then “Send app feedback”.
The code is 100% open source. If you have experience with Java and the Android SDK, then we look forward to your contributions! https://github.com/wikimedia/apps-android-wikipedia
By using this app, you agree to the automatic transmission of crash reports to a third-party service provider. If you would like to disable this feature, please press “Settings”, then toggle off “Send crash reports” under the General section.
How To Play Wikipedia Apk On PC,Laptop,Tablet
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop or Tablet.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the Wikipedia App file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Wikipedia APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play Wikipedia Apps Games on PC.